Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Does Anyone Else Get Excited to Update Their Ticker?

Of course...only if its going in the direction that you want...lol. Well, today I was able to update my ticker and it shows another 3 lb loss since 2 weeks ago, so I'm super happy.This was over Christmas vacation, so to me that is a big accomplishment! I finally have most of my brain on right and am making pretty good choices.

On a separate  note, does anyone else experience the following after a fill? For some reason right after I get out of my mushy stage, which is about 3-4 days, I can kind of eat more and all types of things. I really can't figure it out, but then in about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks, I finally get the restriction that I expected.  Just curious because this seems to happen to me with all fills...strange.

Also, I want to thank Athena Banded Warrior http://athenabandedwarrior.blogspot.com/ for stopping by and offering up some encouragement. She is a true inspiration to me, and I think I may take up Mountain Biking when it gets a little warmer.  Of course we have no mountains, so it will be more like trail riding or hill climbing when I get strong enough, but it sounds like a great workout that might actually be fun! So thanks for your blog...:)  Hope you all are doing well and heading the right way in this journey. I must say I really did think it would have been a lot easier and not as much work, but anything positive and worth achieving is worth the effort, so I'm going to continue striving!

3 comments:

  1. Athena does kick ass! Nice loss! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started my journey to loose weight today lol.
    just after I got kicked by a hypertension attract this morning. Now I know I really need to kick some weight.. I found your blog while searching for blogs that could inspire me to really do well.

    thank you,
    Aryan Tan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Good luck in your journey! I am still going through mine and am hoping to kick it up a notch with Mountain Biking or Trail Riding...thanks for stopping by!

      Delete