Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 9, 2013

My band is strange....

but then again so am I, so hopefully this will be great, long-lasting relationship! What I mean by strange is yet again, I don't know whether I am to filled or not enough. Yesterday I was able to eat Szeuchan (sp?) chicken and white rice (maybe 1-1/2 cups) no problem and right now i could only eat 1 egg, 1/2 sl toast and 1 strip of turkey bacon...which is awesome. I really don't know if I'm eating the amount I'm supposed to, too little or too much. I sometimes feel like I'm eating way too much, but if I think about what I used to eat, it seems so little. Well, that's my rant...so be it! I'm down 1/2 lb since my last post. It's going really slowly right now. I'm still walking 1/2 hour a day at least 5 days a week, but I really need to step up the exercise. It's been so dang cold I haven't felt like doing much. Oh well...off I go to figure out something more physical to do during this snowy, cold weather. Hope you all survived the Blizzard if you were in New England!

1 comment:

  1. i have had my band for 3 years and never it ceases to amaze me. one day-i am wide open and the next day it is slammed shut. it really is a learning process and i am STILL learning so i am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete