Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 17, 2012

Blog Abandonment for 2 weeks :)

So, I took a bit of time off from posting on here, not sure why, just didn't feel like typing I guess. Anyways, since I last posted I have lost 2.5 more lbs, so today's total loss is 40 lbs....wooo hooo! I'm Very happy about that because I just couldn't seem to hit that #.  I am losing slowly and am very happy with that considering I've kind of been sabotaging myself :)  In the summer, I am quite busy with BBQ's and the beach, and I am a big fan of tropical drinks so that I feel like I'm away on vacation. I have kind of resigned myself to the fact that I suck at summer!!! It's been this way for many years...I do extremely will come Fall to Spring, but Summer gets here and I have no self control....lol...so for that reason, I have decided that as long as I maintain my current loss or even lose a couple of lbs, I will be very happy. Once mid-September gets here, it on! Some of you might not think this is a good game plan, but for me, it really works...so with that said tonight we are hitting the beach bar and boardwalk! Hope all of you have a great weekend!

1 comment: