Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 31, 2012

Down another 2.5 since 8/17

Soooo, I've been out of touch for 2 weeks, but this time with reason. I had to go to class in Colorado and then added 2 days of vacation to go visit my cousin. I got a bit of altitude sickness out there and then must have caught something on the plan ride home because I have been sick as a dog for the last 5 days...can't stop coughing and head is so stuffed up. Finally went to the doctor's 2 days ago and he said I had a bronchial infection but I caught it early, so am finally starting to feel better today! During the last 2 weeks, I've been pretty good, and am down another 2.5 lbs, bringing my total loss to 42.5. I hope all of you have been doing well!

3 comments:

  1. yuck! I hate being seick...Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronchial sickness in August YUK

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are feeling better. congrats on the loss.

    ReplyDelete