Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm still alive! :)

So, its been a minute since I updated...I've had a cold for like 3 weeks and it sucks...haven't felt like doing much. I have been struggling with my weight loss, not making the best choices. I know what I need to do, but haven't been doing very much of it. I finally started walking again, since I've been working so many hours that I didn't even have time for that.  Hopefully this past week will be my last 55+ hour week and I can continue!!! Now I'm back on track again, aftering having gained 7 lbs...I took it off plus .5, so as of today I'm down 43.  I know its slow, but I'm okay with that as long as I'm going in the right direction. It's now Fall and my favorite time of year...no more BBQ's and high calorie drinks...just focused on renewing my goal! Hope all of you are doing well and wish all of the BOOBS safe travels if you are going to Chicago. Hopefully, next year I can go as well!  Here's a pic from the end of August of me, my husband, Mom and Bro-in-law....just to keep you updated on pic progress.

 
Oh yea...and its football season....soooooooo happy about that!  Here is a pic of me from last year with one of my favorite players from the NY Giants - Ahmad Bradshaw!!!!

GO GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for weight lost, Fall and Football!!
    Hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete