Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 21, 2013

WOOO HOOOO I'm Obese :)

YAY, I am no longer SUPER obese...lol...my BMI is finally 39.9 so I'm out of the super morbidly obese range...party time!!! That was one of my initial NSV's, so I'm super excited....Now, leave to vacation in the Florida Keys, so I have to keep all those Tropical drinks alone...:) Hopefully, the fact that I'm going scuba diving and going to be walking a lot will help stave off any vacation gain...and on another note...I found the Mountain Bike I want for my, dare I say it, 40th birthday coming up in a few weeks...Blah for age, but Yay for the bike :)  Here's a pic below...I'm a newbie to MTB, but I think I'll love it...hope so!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You were one of my inspirations! It's supposed to be an entry level bike...so hopefully it holds up to me :)

      Delete
  2. I came across your blog today for the first time! Congrats... I'm very close to hitting that 39.9 pound mark (about 2 pounds away right now). I can't wait because I'm a pharmaceutical researcher and this will mark going from a grade 4 to a grade 3 obesity in work terms! (Grade 2 is pretty much normal weight!!)

    ReplyDelete