Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OK...I need help. I know that every person is different and every doctor is different with their fills, but I am going on my 3rd fill and I don't really feel anything at all...at least I don't think so. I believe I am still in Bandster Hell and would really like to have some sort of restriction. I am so jealous of those of you that have had a fill during the initial placement of the band! I have 3.5cc's in a 10cc band.  Does anyone know when the majority of the people feel a restriction? I am not hungry right now and have been very good all day, including getting my exercise in, but right now its sheer willpower getting me through this, not any help from my little band friend...lol.  Can anyone give me any advice or info? I really thought I did my homework, but somehow I never had heard anything about how long it takes to get the right restriction...

No comments:

Post a Comment