Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sooooo...what started out as great day and where I was all gung ho...went downhill quickly.  I did, however, get the dreaded exercise in, so hopefully that helps to offset some of the things I did.  Someone had given me a gift certificate to a fabulous local restaurant, so me and my hubby decided to go out and eat. I picked a semi-healthy dish of fish (albeit francaise style) and green beans and mashed potatoes, along with a salad. I didn't eat nearly any of it, but turns out one of my girlfriends is a bartender there!!! So, needless to say, one dirty martini and Mojito later, we left. I guess it could have been worse, but here's the kicker...I went home and decided to have a large glass of champagne leftover from my birthday and some cookies (which were horrible by the way). Why does this have to be such a struggle? Well..anyway, I'm back on it today and am getting my walk in and being very good. Hopefully, I can remain strong this evening because that is when my evil twin comes out and takes over :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting back on track right away. One night won't derail you. Nice to see you on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Sometimes its hard to get back on track, but then I think...what the heck did I go through all of this for, if not to try??? So...today...I went for a 40 minute walk on a little rougher than normal terrain and I have gotten all my water in and eaten right...now lets see about this evening...it seems to be my downfall! LOL...wait a minute...no...i control that too, don't I? OK..I AM going to be good tonight...just like the Secret says...stay positive! Thanks for following!

      Delete