Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 9, 2012

Well..I have my first follower..YAY! LapBandGirl..thanks for joining! 

OK...so my birthday weekend is over, Easter is over, no more excuses. Time for me to get out there and start moving. Does anyone else think that Exercise was created by the Devil? Maybe it is some sort of purgatory for some unknown thing that I've done!  I hate to exercise. I mean really hate to exercise!! However, I know if I get my butt up and start moving then it will help dramatically during my "Bandster Hell".  So, I have told some people at work to force me to go on a walk with them every day, no excuses! Let's see how that works out. I'll let you know if any of them have black eyes when they try to force me ;)

One other thing I am now going to try to be diligent with is drinking my water. I absolutely know, from Weight Watcher days, that if you drink your water, you lose! Plain..simple. Why, then, is it so hard to get all that dreaded water in?  I just read somewhere...possibly in another blog...that I am supposed to drink .5 ounces of water for every lb...what the?  I will need to drink like 151.5 ounces!!! I am struggling with 64, so I think I will work the 64 and increase as much as I can, but 151.5??? Really?? OK, someone please tell me if that is wrong because I really would like to know.

Good luck with your journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment